Friday, April 16, 2004

something wicked this way comes

Alright. I got a two hour massage, I went home and i went to bed at 10:30. I tossed and turned until 2am, when i called the west for moral support.

Something Wicked This Way Comes.

there is a party tonight at east 19. A party that is making me nervous. You see, I know how to party, but sometimes there is a power, a FORCE behind a party that brings with it a sense of The Beast. A knowledge that El Diablo is at the gates, and if ever there was a sense that The Devil was up from Georgia, it is today. The sun is out, the air is warm, i am riding a bicycle. I am massaged but tense. I've seen the bar. I've seen the toys. I understand what is about to happen, and i am standing with the door wide open.

Crying hasn't helped. Moaning to the gods for a sense of understanding has left me disheveled and weak. I should feel like a new man, and content in the knowledge that this evening will bring my world to a new level, possilbly to heaven itself.

If this is my to be my last entry, let it be said, there is a love in my heart for things i've never admitted. There is an ugly face i never made at the president himself, and through it all, with my ten fingers and my ten toes, i have walked and danced and played and had a wonderful beautiful time of this earth. I am particularly fond of horses on the beaches of Molokai.

In the wake of this morning's bike ride at speed through the flatiron and union square i am even more aware that when you decide on a party, you are rubbing on a magic lamp. You are summoning the gods from elsewhere to your door, and you know not which gods are coming with flowers, or the type they bear. I'm hoping for roses.

danconnortown 10 h 26:37a 48˚f/ clear clear clear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home