Friday, November 25, 2005

the updates

you see? now i would have thought someone would write me and say, "hey connortown, i went to your new archives page, (i'm using a new mac G5 quad processor with 4 gigs of ram and running safari v2.0.2) and none of the archive links work at all... could you check it out?"

but instead it's something that i've only just discovered by accident, because i was trying to find some plug-ins for internet explorer, which is incidentally, terrible for folks like me. I can't figure out why microsoft and apple don't just make friends when it comes to sharing the web, but what can a fella do?

so, i guess i'll spend some time trying to figure out what the problem is with loading pictures on safari, but just so you know, i build, test, and load with mozilla | firefox browsers in mind. it seems to me that firefox is the most user friendly (if not the most sexy) browser out there. plug-ins are easy to find, it loads quickly, and my site works on it. If you don't have it yet, here's a little button that will make it so easy for you. Press it, and make yourself happy.

Get Firefox!

please don't be shy about letting me know if something doesn't work. it's the only way for me to know, since everything works smooth like butter on my machine here at home!

there's a little email link at the bottom of my main page, or you can just leave a comment. it's easy, it's fun, and it's the right thing to do.

xo

d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home