Thursday, February 23, 2006

hector trashy the fucky thing, man.

today is about cleaning with fire. I mean, not really, but really. I decided my time was more valuable to me for other stuff, than to spend it sorting out all these like, photo libraries and stuff. i mean, that's not what i do. that's not how i do it.

I take pictures, and i stick them on the internet. that's what i do. I don't like to spend hours or days sorting them all out, i mean, that's just time spent not making pictures. And that's to me, not time well spent at all. So what i did, in the interest of keeping it real, is i just decided which library i wanted to keep, and trashed everything else. I mean, i can't be bothered with this business of trying to be all anal about the color sequence of my crayola 164 box. All that matters is i got more crayolas then i'm ever going to use. I mean, when you get right down to it, all i need is Indian Black, and Burnt Sienna. (and maybe a pink one, but those always get the Indian Black all over the tips, so trash it.)

It was something to observe a library that was stout become a library that doesn't exist. I wrote more in detail about it on my little myspace blog, which you can find by looking in my links there on the right, and going down to dTown MySpace link toward the bottom there. Ah, what the hell, maybe i'll link it. I mean, it's no sweat off my brow. It's 2:57 am and i'm listening to The Chemical Brothers, so what difference will it make if i take a minute and put the link to it right here? I mean, in the short run, it gets me off the machine and into my bed with my book and that's kind of what i'm feeling right now. Not that i'm not in the mood to write, it's just that i've already written. That's what i'm trying to say.

this is only a tiny little update, just some pictures that happened between last night, and this very now. I had a nice drive back from Laguardia today at sunset with the top down. I tell you one thing i like to do, is driving with the top down driving with the top down driving with the top down. It seems like exactly the right thing to do, and it doesn't matter if it's february, that's what heaters are for. PLUS, i'm puerto rican, so you know, cold is a state of mind. It's all in your head. So, you know. Get over yourself. Take your top down.

i'm gonna split for a few days. But i'll be back, and i'll show you what i did. In the meantime, throw something away today. Just trash it. Get over it. I mean, it's just stuff. It feels good to let it go. And, you know, if it doesn't feel good, then throw something else away. Repeat until it feels good.

I'll see you soon,

dTown | 36˚ | now listening to Sun Kil Moon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all your myspace friends are gorgeous and nonsmiling.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've inspired us....don't be surprised if you see a dumpster out in front of our house.
or maybe not...maybe we need that collection of vintage ashtrays.

finn

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

< Home