Sunday, May 20, 2007

dot colm

It took me forever to get around to posting these pix because they just weren't doing it for me. What I mean to say is, I was thinking as I looked at them, how much I HATE them, but I really don't hate them. It was that whole Nikon thing I was going through. Most of these, if not all of them were shot with the D200, and it was like, the color, the sharpness, lots of things were driving me effing bananas about it. But now, I think i've really got it figured out. Shot a bunch with it yesterday and I think we're finally getting to the spot I want to be at with that camera. ABOUT GOD DAMNED TIME.

Not much else to report at the moment, but you know, I do have things on the mind, so maybe later this week i'll try and hit it back.

Noice,

dTown | listening to Britt Daniel | 59˚ and windy

4 Comments:

Blogger Davin said...

Not much to report?
Then call the DPi I have a report for you.

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothin better than shooting leica style M7 35 mm summicron then scanning the neg with a nikon coolscan v ed.

That's just for kicks.


Old wisla

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm awaiting the new batch o pics dude...

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still waiting dude. I have taken a liking to your new environement.

Curious though, how you seem to adapt to whatever situation befalls you.

Godspeed

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

< Home