Wednesday, March 21, 2007

coast to coast (almost)

Just a quick blip from the road. I'm on it. The Road. The photo on the splash today was somewhere in Missouri. I'm in Albuquerque right now, so you know, it was just an oil change. There were adventures, and I will absolutely get to them. That's a promise. But for now, I just wanted to let you know i'm here, I didn't die, the car didn't die, and we're getting closer to the Northern California Zone every day. Yes, there have been some expenses, no, i don't wish i had a cell phone with me, (well, sometimes maybe just a little) but for the most part, it's all been good. Once i replaced the return line for the fuel system, which i did this morning in Forrest City, Arkansas, we started saving some serious dollars. If i had to guess, the fuel leak, which i will detail in another post a little later on, was something along the lines of say, oh... maybe like, 30 gallons a day? Something like that i'm sure. I know it took me about 6 or 8 tanks of gas at $65 each to get from Brooklyn to Forrest City, Arkansas, and it took me about 2 and a half to get from Forrest City to Albuquerque. But i haven't done the MATH yet.

more soon. Keep your chin up. TODAY is a VERY SPECIAL DAY.

love,
dan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Dan, I won't say Bon Voyage seeing how your almost to your ultimate destination.

I was sure glad to meet you though. You might have had some impact on my somehow, just how I don't know but what the heck. I guess you did.

Old Frenchy no longer on the 212

Late

CDUBYA

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i see you made it far dan, this is john, the guy that did the oil change :). and i know about computers not having any balls, i own one my self

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

< Home