Monday, October 15, 2007

next phase of it

So now i'm back, and the pix from today's update are all about where I was, and what I was up too. You'll see some new friends in there, and some good times along the way. It's a little less "beachy" and a little more "chico" ha ha! I'm back and i'm working the full time job being the McGenius, and still coming up to speed on what exactly that means. It is good times, Rusty Brown continues to run fine, I continue to read books and listen to rock and roll. Sometimes I smoke cigarettes, sometimes I don't.

The weather is stretching into a NorCal Autumn, we're seeing some rain here and there, some clouds, and some cool nights. It's a nice place to be. I'm growing a little older and finding pleasure in my naps, and getting to bed at a regular time and rising like a regular cat. I'm curious how that's going to impact the pix we make in the coming days. I mean, I go into the archives and I see the mellow vibe of it, and i look at today's update and I see the rip-snortin' good times of it, and I think i'm going to be okay when it comes time to find the balance, split the two in the middle then throw me smack dab in the center!

Good times,

dtown | listening to Ween (La Cucaracha) | 60˚ and moon bright

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks interesting, what's with the white ball thing the guy was holding? So can fix Mac's now? I'd ask you to fix my Mac but I'm running a PC, 512 meg ram, 8 gig harddrive, 4800 processor, nvidia 5200 ge force with a NVIDIA motherboard that KICKS ASS.

Pretty fast, pretty stable also. Running with no anti virus for 2 years now. I'm the anitvirus...

Anyway's, maybe one day I'll buy a mac? Funny thing, I've never even been on a Mac come to think about it.

5:59 AM  
Blogger danconnortown said...

yea. Macs are funny. Once you go mac, you never go back. 512 megs of ram though. I don't know if mac has anything could even come close. that fucking thing must really fly. 512 megabytes of ram?! are you sure? You'd better check the specs. I'm not sure if that's even LEGAL in the states.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He must still be running DOS.

Davin :)

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats right mac; at least I can fix my computer myself

10:06 PM  
Blogger danconnortown said...

ha ha ha ! okay kids. let's settle down. No need to get ya dukes up. (...and then my website turned into a PC / Mac forum...) please, no.

loogit pictures, and have good times. chevy ford, pc mac, triumph mg, it's still carbon based, and it's still the planet earth.

love one another.
(and enjoy tequila) _dTown

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HiLARIOUS ID Photo!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Toddc said...

Dan, sorry I missed you this past weekend. You would've enjoyed the party on Saturday night. At least I've finally seen the beauty of Point Reyes.. we had a rockin' good time. Peace.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pics are looken good, the words are sounden good. well played, looken like the nor cal gambit really worked out. bishop to napa 7, check.
takecare, sideshow

1:36 PM  
Blogger Toddc said...

Wo bist du?

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you!! i heard you came to town and did not say hey! pheewy. i miss you
c bon

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

< Home