Sunday, March 25, 2007

Santa Fe South

Word. So I found my sister, out in the hills out of town in Santa Fe. Got REALLY stuck in the mud, and all around, very contrasty times. The drive shaft turned out to need an extra day in Alba-Kirky, and another 150 bones to rebuild the little guy, but the car is fine and running good and quiet now. I spent a couple of days with my sister, the car was not into running at all yesterday mostly because of the elevation and moisture. Woke up to a few snow squalls yesterday, but today it's in the 70's and sunshiny so i'm hoping to get ma'rump back onto the 40 and heading west. There's much more to say about all of it, but i'm anxious to get on the road, it's already coming on 1 in the afternoon, and not only was i thinking i'd be rolling into San Rafael tonight, I was pretty sure i'd be rolling out of Santa Fe by around 10 this morning... Just gonna keep this one short and get my ass out there on Ye Olde Road ta'Home.

love and miss most of you,

_dTown | RoadRunner West Trailer Park | Santa Fe, NM

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yo holmes,

Sorry to hear of your travails on the road back to Cali but uber-excited you will be on this side of the world soon! Please, please hit my cell when you are around - a hook-up is mandatory, amigo!

DannyBoy

PS - dig the beard, bro...

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm, not sure what time you'll arrive now. I am not around on Mondays so call my cell when you get in.

See you soon . . . you're almost there . . .

-pp

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be where ever your supposed to be I suppose. The bucket o bolts is another story.

Now all we can hope for are photo's of grapes, green rolling hills and the Pacific Ocean. No more umbrella's... No more junkies, tags and the lot.

What are you going to do in Cali?

Well Dan, maybe you can take pictures of broken surfboards lying up on the beach or something?

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

< Home